Study in Cyprus
Benefits of studying in Cyprus
- Study in Cyprus and explore Europe and the Mediterranean.
- A Year or more on a beautiful and historic island.
- High-quality academics and a flexible curriculum.
- Inclusive fees and great program value.
- Thriving Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Paid Internships in Hotel & Tourism Industry.
- Low Tuition Fees & World wide acceptable Degrees.
- No Requirements of Formal English Language Tests.
- No Sponsors Requirements.
- No Bank Statements Requirements.
- Easy Procedure
- Highest Visa Ratio.
“Jewel” of a Mediterranean island and the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite, Cyprus combine a rich cultural and archaeological heritage with great natural beauty and a welcoming population. Greeks, Phoenicians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Arabs, Crusaders, Venetians, Ottomans and the British have all left their mark in a country Today, Cyprus is a stable, economically advanced member of the European Union and provides a fascinating view of westernized cities and ultra-modern beach resorts residing side-by-side with traditional mountain villages and monasteries. It is quickly becoming a center for education and research in the region, with continuous incoming investment from international organizations and educational institutionsIts capital is Budapest. Hungary is a member of EU, NATO, OECD, and V4 is a Schengen state. The official language is Hungarian.
Cyprus is truly an ‘island for all seasons’. With over 300 days of sunlight annually, four distinct seasons and a mild climate, it is an ideal year-round destination. Every year, over 2.5 million tourists choose Cyprus as their vacation destination and many Europeans invest in second homes on the beautiful beaches and mountains of Cyprus.
Every applicants who are intending to study in Cyprus must have completed a secondary level education or the equivalent of twelve years of schooling to get admission in the INTERNAPA COLLEGE for undergraduate level or Bachelors level, similarly the students must have to complete the undergraduate level education or Bachelors level Education to get admission for the post graduate level.
With or without IELTS can apply.
3000 to 4000 Euros per year depending upon course and university.
Cost of living in off campus living for 12 months generally ranges from € 3,000 to € 5,000.
The student can transfer to study in Canada for further study.
- German universities invites students with go ac...
- Skyline Consultants provides study abroad solut...
- New Zealand Prime Minister John Key has recentl...